Atomic Heart update 1.4 adds 120fps support on PS5, fixes trophies, more
Studio Mundfish has today deployed patch 1.4 for Atomic Heart on PS5 and PS4, bringing 120fps support and a whole host of fixes and changes to the current-gen version. As long as you have a 4K TV with HDMI 2.1 support, you will now have the option to run FPS up to 120fps on PS5. Other updates in today’s patch include fixes for some broken trophies and the ability to resize the HUD and subtitles.
Visuals and audio have also received another pass, with better first-person animations along with improved shadows and shaders, where the game fell short in the past. Then some quests have been solved, and now you can loot the corpses in the water. Then you have better mass telekinesis ability to see ahead and improved cornering.
We were given a 6/10 rating Atomic Heart PS5 Review, has its high points with stunning visuals and a versatile capability system. “This mashup of shooter, stealth, and RPG wears its influences proudly but rarely matches them. Its alt-history setting is interesting and there are many ways to approach robot-killing, but these elements complicate the story. There are differences with narration and attribution.” You can find the full list of patch notes for Atomic Heart Update 1.4 below.
● HUD, subtitle size settings
120Hz Mode (PS5, Xbox Series X|S)
(The mode will work with compatible devices that are supported by the console (TV or monitor and HDMI 2.1 cable); the presence of 120Hz does not guarantee the operation of the mode)
● Fixed an issue with unlocking achievements
(Note additional nuances in Recommendations section)
● Fixed a problem with voice-over language auto-detection
Visual and audio
● Better display of shadows
● Fixed a problem with the absence of cartoons in save rooms
● Removed binding of funiculars in Vavilov complex tunnels with FPS
● Updated shaders
● In some places, the white image on the TV has been changed to static
● Fixed a problem with art subtitles—the translation will now be displayed
● Updated first-person animations and fixed issues with character bodies when playing with high FOV
● Fixed freeze during morning express search
● Icarus in VDNH now fully expands when loading a save where it was stuck
● Fixed a problem with saving the puzzle with rays
● Fixed a problem with subtitle display (freezing).
Gameplay / Open World
● Added the ability to loot bodies lying in water
● Improved climbing in “corners”.
● Added the ability to launch funiculars at the entrance to the Vavilov Complex tunnels.
● Fixed the problem of getting stuck in conflicts in some places
● Fixed several issues with the mass telekinesis ability
● Optimizations and improvements for mob bodies
● Fixed an issue with health regeneration when loading a save
● Better compatibility (LTO and more)
● Fixed DLC content visualization on character in main menu
Check the latest gaming news here.