In what is fast becoming an industry staple, players who pick up the deluxe or collector’s editions of the just-announced CRPG Baldur’s Gate 3 for PS5 will get three days before the game on August 28, instead of August 31 worldwide. will get access. release
It’s a tempting proposition. But what a few more days for ‘Gate’ veterans, who have been waiting more than two decades for the follow-up to Baldur’s Gate 2: Shadows of Peace, which is widely considered to be one of the best ever imagined. Considered one of the greatest RPGs?
That’s probably a good thing, then, as there are some other good things involved Physical Collector’s Edition are very attractive. It’ll run you £224.77, or $269.99 USD, and in addition to the early access mentioned above, players willing to add the extras will get the following:
- A digital copy of Baldur’s Gate 3 Deluxe Edition
- Custom sticker sheet
- 25cm Mind Flayer vs. Drow Battle Diorama
- 160 page hardcover art book
- Cloth map of Faerûn
- A set of D&D-inspired original character sheets
- Metal tadpole keyring
- Magic: The Gathering Booster Pack
- Custom-engraved metal d20, as well as an in-game version
- Certificate of Authenticity
Players who choose the Deluxe Edition will receive a variety of downloadable items to help you get started, such as a playable Bard Song Pack, in-game dice skins, and Adventurer’s Puch, and downloads for the soundtrack, artbook, and character sheets. 72 hours for early access.
Finally, both the Collector’s and Deluxe Editions of the game will come with content packs inspired by Larian Studio’s Innocent Divinity: Original Sin 2:
- Shapeshifter’s Mask: Allows you to race and change appearance on the fly, inspired by Fenn.
- Red Prince’s Cape: A cloak inspired by the Red Prince
- Lute of the Merryweather Bard: A playable instrument inspired by Lohse
- Needle of Outlaw Rogue : Dagger inspired by Sebil
- Sea Beast Bicorn: Headgear inspired by the Beast
- Paintings from Revlon: Discover a new collection of paintings in the Forgotten Realms
Are you as excited as we are to finally sink your teeth into Baldur’s Gate 3? Try not to freak out in the comments section below.
Check the latest gaming news here.