Disney’s Dreamlight Valley’s “biggest story update yet” arrives tomorrow, June 7, on PS5 and PS4 for free. As previously mentioned, Remembering will mark the arrival of Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother, who will move into the Forgotten Lands’ mysterious Pumpkin House, which has been sitting empty until now. She’ll have her own set of friendship quests, but more importantly it looks like she’ll contribute significantly to the overarching narrative in Gameloft’s hit Slice of Life title.
Of course, this being the game’s fifth major expansion, there’s more to look forward to. Some of the key features mentioned in the latest release Patch notes Add the addition of umbrellas for rainy days, the ability to customize furniture with unique patterns and decorations, and the option to place multiple player houses around the map. This means you can now have multiple residences if you choose – a welcome upgrade in our opinion.
On top of all the free stuff, Gameloft has also made some changes to the premium store’s weekly updates, and will expand the list of available items with new tool skins, so you can see the busy part about your village. . And if you’re playing on the PS5 specifically, your wally is a very much More variety, as settings will have the option to increase the number of unique placeable objects from 1,200 to 6,000!
Elsewhere, the latest premium will focus on celebrating Pixar, with items inspired by the likes of Star Path Inside Out, Finding Nemo, and more. It’s all the next step in the stacked roadmap for the release, which will see major enhancements like multiplayer, a new tool, and more added by the end of the year. Will you be knocking on the Fairy Godmother’s door this week? Wave your magic wand in the comments section below.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: Memorable Patch Notes
- This is our biggest story update yet! The story behind Oblivion comes full circle!
- The Fairy Godmother—along with her friendly quests—arrives in the valley, “Whose is that giant pumpkin?” Answering the long-standing question of
- Celebrate all things Pixar with the all-new Marvel at Pixar Star Path, featuring exclusive items from the upcoming feature film. elementalAnd inside out, Finding Nemo And Finding DoryAnd Getting red.
- Even more new, optional items are arriving on the Premium Shop for a limited time, including dark castle house styles, holiday-inspired dream styles for several characters, animal companion skins, and more!
- Browse with confidence. Preview in-game models of items in the Premium Shop before purchasing them.
- The Premium Shop refresh time has been adjusted to Wednesday at 9:00 AM ET (from Friday).
- New Shipment Alert! Scrooge McDuck’s Store has received a new batch of items to collect, including a range of pumpkin-themed goods.
- To help you keep track of which items you’ve added to your collection (and which you haven’t yet) from the Scrooge McDuck Store, a red dot will be displayed on store items that are not yet owned.
- Make your mark on Wally with the extended Touch of Magic feature, allowing you to customize furniture using your hard-earned designs.
- Bring a little more style to rainy days in the valley with the new Umbrella Hand Accessories.
- You can now house many different players throughout the valley. Please note, only one example of any given house style can be placed.
- Expand your wardrobe! Use the new mannequin feature to save, display and instantly change your favorite outfits at the press of a button.
- Valley roads have been given a glow, allowing you to add borders to them.
- Customize the look of your tools with premium tool skins.
- We’ve added a news feed to the Start menu to help keep you in the loop on all the latest Disney Dreamlight Valley Update.
- Added a toggle in the options menu on high performance hardware (PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S/X) allowing players to increase the valley item limit to 1,200 unique items / 6,000 total items (including duplicates) for placement. gives
- Added Steam and Epic Game Store achievements.
- [REDACTED] Root vegetables again? [REDACTED]It means[REDACTED]
- Fixed an issue that caused all Passion Lilies in the Frosted Heights biome to appear as red on the ground but change to their correct color when picked up.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from cooking the Dream Fizz recipe.
- Fixed an issue that caused some finder icons to display incorrectly in their frames.
- Fixed an issue where Scrooge McDuck’s Store would appear empty.
- Fixed an issue where the game would open in a small window for some PC players, preventing interaction with the game.
- Fixed an issue preventing Memory Shards and Star Coins from spawning when watering dry flowers or removing Night Thorns.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from buying or selling items from Goofy’s stall.
- “Stitch’s Hobby” Quest: Fixed an issue that prevented some players from giving Stitch his repaired TV.
- “Staking Your Territory” Quest: Fixed an issue that prevented players from removing the mustache Nala asked them to wear during this quest.
- “Collect them all: Strangers from Outside!” Quest: Fixed an issue where alien toys would sometimes appear in inaccessible locations.
- “A Story to Tell” Quest: Fixed an issue where a photo taken by the player was not recognized during this quest.
- “Darkness in the Eyes” Quest: Fixed an issue where a freeze would take players back to an earlier stage of the quest where they had to bring a sound system into the canal and stop further progress.
- “Eyes in the Dark” Quest: Fixed an issue with a slimy bug under a rock being inaccessible.
- “Remy’s Recipe Book” Quest: Fixed an issue where the peanuts required for this quest would disappear from the player’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from completing the “Take a photo with Mirabelle” duty.
- Fixed an issue where Mirabelle’s icon appears on the map, but does not exist at that location in the game.
- Fixed an issue where oysters would stop spawning in the Dazzle Beach biome.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Raven Wings item to repeat every few seconds.
- Fixed an issue that caused some items to appear through walls.
- Fixed examples of users experiencing startup error #10
- Several visual and sound optimizations and fixes.
- And more bug fixes, optimizations and performance stability improvements!
Check the latest gaming news here.