The developer is also aware of issues with the social menu, which has been a bit of a pain for us. Obviously, it would also have to massage the header servers, as there were periods last night where we couldn’t log in at all, but that goes without saying. We’ve included a list of the studio’s known issues below:
- [All Platforms] Battle Token Error: Investigating an issue causing players to encounter a “Max Tokens” error when attempting to spend tokens in the Battle Pass.
- [All Platforms] Social Menu: Some players are unable to access the Social Menu.
- [All Platforms] Operator Executions: Investigating an issue that prevented players from equipping the default operator execution.
- [All Platforms] Replay Disabled: The replay button is disabled after a match when we investigate an issue.
Battle Royale Issues:
- [All Platforms] Inconsistent AAR: We are investigating an issue that is preventing the after-action report from appearing consistently for players. This does not affect XP gains.
- [All Platforms] Missing Squad Widget: We are aware of an issue that caused squad members to not appear on the squad widget in the bottom left of the interface in-game.
- [All Platforms] Skipping Downed Phase: Some players are removed in situations where they should have been downed.
How are you getting on with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 now that Season 1 is out and Warzone 2.0 is free for everyone to download? It wasn’t playable for us during peak hours yesterday, but we’re hoping things settle down today and we can finally play a few rounds.
Check the latest gaming news here.