Star of films like Simon Pegg hot fudge And Shaun of the Dead, has been confirmed as the voice behind Hogwarts Legacy Headmaster Phineas Nigels Black. Considered the worst headmaster in the entire history of Hogwarts, the above video captures Peg’s performance with clips from the booth and voice lines from outside the game. As Peg says: “He really is an idiot.”
Appeared in black Harry Potter Albus Dumbledore films as a portrait inside his office, and his great-grandchildren include Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy.
In the game, the Headmaster is depicted as both a “help and hindrance” to the player-created protagonist. Brand new in-game clips show how he’s always angry and ready for an argument, as seen in the trailer. “Be less like Phineas is the message of the game,” Peg explained with a laugh.
Other members of the voice cast have also been revealed. they:
- Playable characters — Sebastian Croft / Amelia Gething
- Professor Matilda Wesley – Lesley Nicol
- Professor Oni – Candace Kane
- Professor Satyavati Shah – Soham Kapila
- Everett Clopton — Luke Youngblood
- Mahendra Pahalwan – Asif Ali
- Almost headless Nick – Jason Anthony
- Sorting the hat – Jason Anthony
Hogwarts Legacy releases for PS5 on February 10, 2023, but grabbing the Deluxe Edition will get you three days sooner. Are you excited to see Simon Pegg star in a Wizarding World product? Let us know in the comments below.
Check the latest gaming news here.