The Last of Us 2 Guide: Tips, Tricks, and All the Collectibles
The last 2 of usor The Last of Us: Part II As it’s officially named, it’s the sequel to Naughty Dog’s critically acclaimed survival horror game, The Last of Us. We call the game A 10/10 in us The last 2 of us PS4 reviewdescribing it as a “necessary sequel”.
in the meantime The last 2 of us guideWe are going to share ours Beginner tips and tricks To help you survive the harsh post-apocalyptic world of the PlayStation 4 exclusive. We are going to disclose the status of All collectiblesincluding Artifacts, Business card, the coins, Journal entries, WorkbenchAnd Secure code combinationnext to Strange artwork And Engraved ring.
This page will include some Trophy Guiderevealed How to put a hat on your partner And How to get to every location in downtown Seattle. Please note that, despite our best efforts to preserve the plot, there will be The Last of Us 2 spoilers In this walkthrough due to the nature of its content. So, please browse carefully if you don’t want to know anything about the story of the sequel.
The Last of Us 2 Guide: All Collectibles
The Last of Us 2 has a wonderful 266 collectibles To find you. You can view any collectibles you’ve discovered by pressing the touchpad while you’re in-game, and using the R1 button to browse the collectibles subsection.
- Artifacts Commonly written notes and other pieces of folk-related ephemera you’ll find in the world. They are usually represented by an icon showing a sheet of paper, indicating that they can be collected.
- Business card Artifacts function similarly, although they have their own symbol in the world and are categorized separately in Ellie’s backpack. They are the mainstay of Ellie’s collection.
- the coins are similar to trading cards, although they represent the primary form of AB’s collection. They are represented by two overlapping pennies in the world.
- Journal entries Ellie’s notepad is usually added automatically, though there are a handful of moments where you’ll need to interact with parts of the world to make sure she jots down her thoughts. They are considered as one of the collectible types of the game.
- Workbench There are places where you can upgrade your weapons using spare parts that you scavenge from the world. You need to see them to “collect” them, though we recommend interacting with them to make sure they get added to your checklist. You’ll probably want to upgrade your weapons every time you find one anyway.
- Safe There are storage units that hold key valuables, but you’ll need to know the correct secure code combination to open them. Usually, the clues are written in artifacts you’ll find nearby, but be prepared to use both the environment and your ol’ gray matter to solve the puzzles.
The Last of Us 2 has a total of 11 Actdivided into 45 chapters, although not all of them have collections in them. Below you will find the guide for this All The Last of Us 2 Collections In the order that you’ll find them in the game.
Jackson: All collection locations
Seattle Day 1: All collectible locations
- The last 2 of us: the gate – All collectibles: artifacts, business cards, journal entries
- The last 2 of us: Downtown – All collectibles: artifacts, business cards, journal entries, workbenches, safes
- The last 2 of us: Eastbrook Elementary – All collectibles: artifacts, trading cards
- The last 2 of us: Capitol Hill – All collectibles: artifacts, business cards, workbenches, safes
- The last 2 of us: Channel 13 – All collectibles: artifacts, trading cards
- The last 2 of us: the tunnels – All collectibles: artifacts, trading cards, journal entries, workbenches
- The last 2 of us: the theater – All collectibles: artifacts, trading cards
- The last 2 of us: Birthday gift – All collectibles: artifacts, business cards, journal entries
Seattle Day 2: All collection locations
- The last 2 of us: Hillcrest – All collectibles: artifacts, business cards, journal entries, workbenches, safes
- The last 2 of us: Finding the string – All collectibles: artifacts, business cards, journal entries
- The last 2 of us: Seraphites – All collectibles: artifacts, business cards, journal entries, workbenches, safes
Seattle Day 3: All collection locations
the park: All collection locations
Seattle Day 1: All collection locations
- The last 2 of us: the stadium – All collectibles: coins
- The last 2 of us: on foot – All collectibles: artifacts, coins, workbenches, safes
- The last 2 of us: Forward base – All collectibles: artifacts, coins, workbench
- The last 2 of us: hostile territory – All collectibles: artifacts, coins, workbenches, safes
- The last 2 of us: the forest – All collectibles: artifacts, workbenches
- The last 2 of us: the coast – All collectibles: artifacts, coins, workbenches, safes
Seattle Day 2: All collection locations
Seattle Day 3: All collection locations
Santa Barbara: All collection locations
The Last of Us 2 Guide: Checklists, Tips, Help, and Frequently Asked Questions
In our next section The last 2 of us guideWe’ll cover other information, such as collectible checklists, weapon locations, easter eggs, and puzzle solutions.
Battle strategies and puzzle solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
The Last of Us 2 Guide: Tips and Tricks for Beginners
The Last of Us 2’s wide range of difficulty options means that regardless of your ability, you shouldn’t have too much difficulty completing the game. However, some are universal Tips and tricks That we will recommend to all players. Read carefully to make sure you are prepared.
Always reload and craft during downtime
You should try to reload and craft any content during moments of downtime, as this will ensure you’re always ready for battle. There are moments throughout The Last of Us 2 where you’ll be attacked by clickers or opposing factions, and sometimes these encounters can catch you off guard. Keep your weapon magazines as full as possible and your backpack well-supplied with key items, such as health packs and explosives. If you don’t, you will regret not using these periods of peace effectively.
Never face danger
Under no circumstances should you ever run towards danger, as you will be taken out immediately. Opposing humans will improve aim as you run towards them, and the stopping power of their weapons means you’ll struggle to make meaningful progress anyway. Better to run away from potential conflict; Use stealth to get the jump on your enemies, save valuable resources and use the element of surprise to your advantage. Make sure you’re always moving, but try to attack enemies from behind or from the side. Similar rules apply to clickers, although discretion should be your main focus when fighting the infected, so try to limit your weapon use to emergencies only – at least until you can. They do not reduce their number.
If you want to be quiet, you’ll want to lean as low as possible. Delicately pressing down on the thumb stick in a crouch position will ensure you’re virtually silent, but remember that you can also be prone if you need to hide under cars or in tall grass. Remember, hiding yourself in foliage doesn’t make you invincible like in other games, but you’re much harder to spot and can buy you time if you need to use health kits or take a breather for a few minutes.
Use the distraction to your advantage
Bottles and bricks are great for breaking glass and stunning enemies, but they can also be used to push and pull enemies around. Use these items to create distraction and disorder, or to lure the infected into areas where there are human enemies. If you can successfully pit clickers against gun gangs, you can thin their numbers significantly, reducing the amount of resources you’ll need to eliminate them completely. .
You don’t always have to be busy
Fighting in The Last of Us 2 is fun, but a tip is that you don’t always have to attack. If your resources are low and your energy level is depleted, consider using stealth to outwit your enemies. While there are some encounters where you’ll have no choice but to fight, many others can be approached completely stealthily, and if you’re successful you’ll never have to use a bullet. If you struggle with stealth, remember that you can build silencers for your pistols, allowing you to pick off selected enemies without drawing attention.
A collection tracker can be enabled
If you’re playing through The Last of Us 2 on New Game+ and you’re looking for any cool collectibles, it’s worth turning on the collectibles tracker in the settings menu. This allows you to track collectibles you’ve found in previous runs, so you’ll know which ones you need to unlock that all-important platinum trophy.
And that brings us The last 2 of us guide To conclude. Hopefully, this helped you get the most out of Naughty Dog’s touching post-apocalyptic tale. If you have any other tips and tricks to share, please post them in the comments section below, and be sure to check us out as well. The last of us 1 guide.
Check the latest gaming news here.