The new Star Wars Jedi: Survivor patch is out now, focusing on bug fixes
Update: The latest Star Wars Jedi: Survivor patch on PS5 is now available for download, updating the game to version number 1.000.004. It’s 1.119GB in size, and you can find all the patch notes below.
Original story: A second big Star Wars Jedi: Survivor patch Will be live on PS5 Later today, EA revealed. This latest update focuses on fixing bugs and glitches rather than improving performance on consoles, so you’ll have to wait a bit longer before the frame rate improves. However, the reported game-breaking bug should now be fixed.
We’ll share the version number and download size when the patch goes live, but for now, you can check out the latest Star Wars Jedi: Survivor patch notes below. Respawn Entertainment says it will continue to squash bugs in future updates.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Patch 1.000.007 Notes
- (PS5 only) Fixed an HDR value mismatch that would cause HDR setups to display incorrectly for PS5 users.
- Fixed various save state errors.
- Fixed a streaming issue that caused some streaming scenes to end on a black screen.
- Fixed an issue where a vent did not activate correctly in Stone Spires.
- Audio fix for a narrative moment where the music was misbehaving.
- Fixed lightsaber symbols not displaying correctly in some situations.
- Fixed a scenario where the player could enter a progress blocked state in Lucrehulk.
- Fixed an elevator to prevent the player from falling through it and entering a progress block state.
- Fixed a bug where Revis would become invincible.
- Fixed a serious animation issue that would break a late game narrative sequence.
- Fixed a collision bug where players could get stuck inside the meditation chamber.
- Added a note stating that some of the BD-1’s abilities are not available in battle.
- Improved text scrolling.
- Minor text translation fix.
- Various crash fixes.
Check the latest gaming news here.