The PS Plus Day One Edition in April combines Mario Maker with DOOM
The developer says it’s treating the game like a live service, so it’s eager to add deadly traps, deadly weapons, and more over time. It’s starting with the Dead by Daylight crossover: if you own both games, you’ll automatically unlock content from both, including unique props and decorations in Meet Your Maker to further customize your outpost.
The full lineup of crossover material is as follows:
Meet your maker
- 2 building blocks inspired by the Macmillan estate area
- 1 Animated Generator Prop
- 1 pallet prop
- 1 basement light prop
- An assortment of decals including scratch marks, blood trails, bunny fangs, Neyaz graffiti, and more.
Died by daylight
- A very rare Pentkat suit for Meg Thomas
- 3 unique killer weapons for the Trapper (Crunching Blade), The Huntress (Toothed Axe), and The Wraith (Biomechanical Spine)
Finally, we’re quite excited to check out this title when PS Plus updates on April 4, 2023. Obviously, developers are inspired by these virals. Super Mario Maker video, but it’s managed to add a reward loop to overcoming impossible odds. If collecting GenMat feels truly rewarding, and the moment-to-moment FPS raiding is solid, it could be a surprise hit.
Check the latest gaming news here.