Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Update 1.04 is now available, here are all the patch notes
A fresh patch has been deployed for the fantastic action RPG, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. At just 194.4MB on PS5, it will only take a minute to download and install, but it brings with it a raft of adjustments and bug fixes.
There are a number of minor changes to some features that should make things a little smoother. The best example is that arrows, projectiles and consumables will now automatically restock from the store when you access the Battle Flag. The patch also allows you to switch lock-on during certain animation sequences, open the travel screen after clearing battlefields, and more.
Additionally, some balance tweaks have been made to adjust the difficulty in some areas, and a laundry list of bug fixes should make the game smoother for those affected. It’s a chunky patch, as you can see from below Patch notes:
- Added a feature that automatically restocks arrows/projectiles and consumables from the Storehouse upon accessing the Battle Flag.
- Made it possible for players to change the lock-on to another target during animation sequences for Fatal Strikes, Deflects (in response to critical enemy hits), and Divine Beasts Summons.
- Made it possible for players to open the travel screen from the screen that appears after clearing a battlefield (except for main battlefields cleared for the first time), and then choose which battlefield they want to visit. are
- Added the option to return to the briefing screen before starting co-op and the option to retry the same battlefield, on the screen that appears after completing a co-op session.
- At the base, changed the morale rank of the player to 20 during the hidden village.
- Made the following adjustments to the difficulty of the sub-Battlefield “Tiger’s Loyal Subjects”:
- Adjustments for AI
- Adjustments for damage taken from critical hits, parameters for spirit increase/decrease, etc.
- Upward adjustment of morale points earned by players
Major bug fixes
- Fixed crash-prone conditions that occurred in some environments.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to enter areas outside of the current stage from certain locations in some stages.
- Fixed a bug that caused characters to get stuck in certain locations (on the ground/surrounding objects) in some stages, making it impossible for players to progress.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to be pushed off the stage in some stages, making it impossible for players to progress.
- Fixed a bug that caused guest players in Recruit to be unable to progress upon entering a certain house in the Subbattlefield “The Lost Sacred Artifact” unless the host player opened the door.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to exchange items with Shitishou every time the player restarted the game from the battle flag in the sub battleground “Fate of the Entertainer”.
- Fixed a bug that occurred during the fight against Zhang Liang in the main battleground “Village of Calamity”, where, if the player went into Spirit Disruption while defeating Zhang Liang’s first form, he would be killed during the battle. In the beginning the souls will be in disarray. Against his second form.
- Fixed a bug that caused the spirit of “Idol of Demonic Qi” to break.
- Fixed a bug that could make it impossible for the player to advance if they summoned Divine Beast Yinglong while dying.
- Fixed a bug in which the volume of special effects on empty embedding slots would sometimes change when loading save data.
- Fixed a bug that prevented embedding on locked devices.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes provide fewer embedment slots than the obvious rewards and accessories on the battlefield in “Path of the Rising Dragon” difficulty level.
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to sell registered equipment to favorites.
- Fixed a bug that caused special effect effects to set bonus requirements to be reduced.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from being able to skip cutscenes when using certain controls.
- Fixed a bug that caused the number of arrows/projectiles in the player’s inventory to duplicate under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made it impossible for the player to obtain certain trophies/achievements.
Note: After the update is applied, these trophies/achievements can be obtained by clearing any main or sub battlegrounds.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from saving parameters for upper lip edge thickness and lower lip edge thickness after saving to character creation.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Are you enjoying Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty? Update us in the comments section below.
Check the latest gaming news here.