Connect with us

America

VIDEO: If you have this habit too, then change it immediately, the phone was kept in the kitchen and it was destroyed, the family barely survived

Published

on

Washington. More and more people like to buy expensive phones. Many people think expensive phones are secure. But sometimes phones sold for thousands of dollars can also be deadly. An American family narrowly escaped an iPhone explosion. The iPhone that was being charged overnight on the kitchen counter in the house suddenly exploded. Fortunately, however, all family members remained safe.

When this incident happened at the home of a girl named Jennifer Leisgang in Cincinnati, Ohio, the family members were sleeping soundly. The incident of the phone explosion was captured by the security camera installed inside the house. According to Viral Press, which published the video, the phone that exploded was an iPhone 4. In a Facebook post, he warned other families to prevent this from happening to others. According to Fox10, the incident happened on January 9 around 1 a.m. to midnight.

A 22-second video shows a dark kitchen, which is completely lit by a sudden burst of light from the phone. Victim Leisgang said: “We were very lucky the house didn’t catch fire. Jennifer said she gave this old phone to the kids so they could watch videos and play games on it. Jennifer said when she woke up in the morning she found small pieces of the phone and black soot all over the kitchen counter. This video is going viral on social media. At the same time, people are also commenting fiercely and also thanking God for the family’s safe escape.

Jennifer said: “Our kids charged our old iPhone 4 with an Apple charger last night and while we were sleeping it exploded and our kitchen caught fire.” Luckily we cleaned up the counter yesterday as it usually has a lot of books and school papers.

Keywords: America, viral video

,